Adult Resources—Fall 2017
Add visual appeal to your lessons! The Adult Resources pack provides 12 full-color posters, including a map and/or chart for the quarter, plus a variety of colorful images to engage the visual learners in every class.
• The pack also provides a Presentation Tools CD that includes:
- Digital images of all the printed posters
- A PowerPoint® presentation for each lesson
- A reproducible student activity page—available in KJV, NIV®, and ESV®—for each lesson
Order 1 per class.
PowerPoint® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Microsoft Corporation. Used by permission.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV or NIV® as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)