Bible-In-Life | High School BLUEPRINT (Student Magazine) | Fall 2018
This brand-new quarterly magazine takes the place of the former ID pamphlet and is the student component for your Bible-in-Life curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and "daily faith" devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
- Over 50% new content
- 100% new design
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals
- Three to five feature length articles, written by education experts
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, quizzes, trivia, humor, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
How can you relate the lesson to the world we live in? Check out Real Life Downloaded and use it as an alternative to Steps 1 & 4 each week. From Upper Elementary to Adult, these relevant topics are available for FREE online at reallifedownloaded.com
What is Real Life Downloaded?
Real Life Downloaded (RLD) is a free resource that helps students see the timeless truths of the Bible and how they apply to our lives today. With RLD, get instant access to current events and issues that relate to each Bible lesson.
RLD Content Features:
- Real Life in Real Time: Every week you'll find a hot topic in the world today that relates to students starting at age 9—all the way to adults! Check it out by age level at the link above.
- Make Connections: Designed to be used with your Bible-In-Life Teacher’s Guide or Echoes Teacher’s Commentary, RLD enhances learning and class discussion by connecting current events with the Bible.
- Share with Others: Share RLD lessons with anyone. Send a link by email or post to your favorite social media sites. We mean it. Share away!
- You’ve Got Options: Save any RLD lesson as a PDF file or send it directly to your printer. So, whether you use technology in your lesson or not, you’ve got options for what works best for you.
Exclusive Feature for Bible-in-Life High School:
Teach high school? Check out the exclusive video segment as a RLD alternate for Step 1 in your Teacher’s Guide. Each 2-3 minute video can be used to enhance your classroom discussion or fully supplement the step entirely; the choice is up to you! Check out the videos within each lesson at reallifedownloaded.com/lesson-archive/high-school-lessons