Echoes | High School Digital Bundle | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Nurturing Disciples of All Ages Through Scripture
Guiding Verse: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." -Psalm 100:4
Transform the hearts and minds of your students with the dynamic, never-changing truth of God's Word. For years, Echoes curriculum has been one of the most widely used resources for African-American churches. Rich in African-American imagery and history, Echoes is easy to use, teacher friendly, strengthens the entire church body with a shared quarterly theme, and is certain to keep students engaged with relevant Scriptural content that applies to their everyday lives.
Each week, Echoes students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
High School Digital Bundle
Echoes offers African-American high teenagers an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. This curriculum can either supply or come alongside youth ministry programs. Digital bundle includes Teacher's Commentary (roadmap for teaching each lesson) and Blueprint, a quarterly digital teen magazine, featuring intense graphic appeal and compelling articles-all with the goal to support each weekly Bible study and spark group discussions on contemporary issues, relationships, discernment, and career and future goals. Plus, fun trivia, quizzes, time slices, and devotions for the rest of the week.
- Biblically based
- Culturally relevant topics
- Highlights in black history
- Easy-to-teach lessons
- A variety of activities to choose from
- Exciting visual appeal with Blueprint magazine for teens
- Encourages life application throughout the week
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Everything at your fingertips
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for students
- Flexible and affordable for your budget
- Devotionals for teenagers to use during the week
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.