Echoes | High School Blueprint | Fall 2018
This brand-new quarterly magazine takes the place of the former ID pamphlet and is the student component for your Echoes curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and "daily faith" devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
This fall High School themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Psalm, Jeremiah, Matthew, Acts, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians, Hebrews, 1 Timothy, Titus, James, 2 Peter
- Over 50% new content
- 100% new design
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals
- Three to five feature length articles, written by education experts
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, quizzes, trivia, humor, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents