Echoes High School Teacher's Commentary - Fall
Echoes offers African-American high teenagers an engaging Sunday school experience designed to help them make a successful transition to owning their faith. Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead the discussion, with Bible background, tips for teaching high school students, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. The Teacher's Commentary serves as a guide for teachers as you use the brand-new student magazine, Blueprint, providing the exact location for each Bible study and each article, to help facilitate in-class use.
Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students
- Pre-session activities for group involvement
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an intro step to get teens engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Learning: the Bible study portion where teens will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Application: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help teens explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Response: teens will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Optional activities to further engage teens
- Free Online Resource for Teens
Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.