Wesley | Preschool Make-It Take-It (Craft Book) | Fall 2018
With this in-class craft book, preschoolers can do these projects with little or no help from teachers! These heavy-paper craft pages turn into books, story puppets, puzzles, simple sculptures, and cards. The lesson reminders help the Bible stories to be meaningful throughout the week at home. Simple classroom supplies required.
Need one per student.
Scope and Sequence Fall 2018
Theme: We Are Important to Jesus, Jesus Helps Us, God Made the World
Bible Passages: Genesis, Psalms, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- A variety of craft ideas that tie into each lesson
- Craft projects are easy enough for preschoolers to complete with minimal help
- Includes stickers (for September quarter)
- A lesson reminder for review of the Bible story during the week at home
- Several bonus crafts to use on themed bulletin boards
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|