Follow Me | Mary Jo Pierce
Connecting with Jesus may feel intimidating. You think you don’t know enough to talk face-toface with Him. Do you rely on a pastor or a church leader—someone more “advanced” in their faith—to be the go-between? You know Jesus loves you, but you aren’t quite sure if He wants to spend time with you. Jesus wants to talk directly with YOU. Right now. Wherever you are. The red-letter words in the book of John are an invitation to start the conversation.
- Be open and trust Jesus with the real you
- Release your burdens and problems
- Experience an intimate encounter with Him
- Discover that Scripture is personal and relevant
- Fall in love with Jesus all over again (or for the first time)
- Colorful interior pages
- Includes eight hand-drawn calligraphy art pages by Mary Jo
Mary Jo Pierce has been lingering in God’s presence for over forty years. As the pastor of prayer at Gateway Church for fourteen years, she has taught people to listen and talk to Jesus. In her international travels, Mary Jo has led prayer teams to several nations including Israel, where, during her eleven visits, she has traced the footsteps of the Savior. At home in her prayer and listening chairs, she continues the conversation with Him. Mary Jo has also written Adventures in Prayer: A 40-Day Journey.
Release Date: October 1, 2018
Trim 6 x 9 | Format Paperback
Retail $12.99 | ISBN 978-1-945529-72-6