Man of God
What does it take to be a “real” man?
You don’t have to be perfect to be a man of God. As Dr. Charles Stanley writes, a man of God is a maturing man, a striving man, a knowledgeable man. And the first step in real manhood is spiritual rebirth.
In Man of God, Dr. Stanley asks and answers questions such as these:
- What can we learn about manhood from Jesus’s example?
- How does a true leader allow God to lead him?
- Why is a godly man “both velvet and steel”?
- What does it look like to be a provider?
- What does it mean to lead with sensitivity?
Man of God will challenge and equip you to become a better leader, teacher, father, and husband. What makes a man? The answer starts here.
Includes study guide for individuals or groups.
About the Author
Dr. Charles F. Stanley has been senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta since 1971. He is the author of fifty books with more than 6.5 million copies sold. In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley is broadcast on radio and television in fifty languages around the world.
|Publication Date:||February 1, 2015|