Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Teacher's Guide | Summer 2019
With real-world applications, Bible-in-Life helps early elementary age kids see God’s truth all around them as they discover how to apply this truth to their life today. This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching Kindergartners and first graders, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson.
Beginning with this June 2018 quarter, Bible-in-Life for early elementary students comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This summer Early Elementary monthly themes are:
- God Takes Care of Us
- God Wants Us to Care for Others
- Jesus Cares for Everyone
- Genesis, Exodus, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, Matthew, Luke, John
Frequently Purchased with the Early Elementary Teacher’s Guide:
- Creative Teaching Aids
- Bible Beginnings (Student Book)
- Make It, Take It (Craft Book)
- Storytime (Take-Home)
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
- Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Text and artwork are subject to copyright laws and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express written permission of David C Cook.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
Note about digital licensing: The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher who will share this PDF, then order the multi-use version.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|
|Publication Date:||January 1, 2000|