Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Teacher's Guide | Summer 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
With real-world applications, Bible-in-Life helps early elementary age kids see God’s truth all around them as they discover how to apply this truth to their life today. This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching Kindergartners and first graders, and a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson.
Beginning with this June 2018 quarter, Bible-in-Life for early elementary students comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This summer Early Elementary themes are:
- God Loves Us
- We Love God
- We Love Others
- Genesis, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, Psalms, Jonah,
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, Acts, 1 Corinthians,
- 2 Corinthians
Frequently Purchased with the Early Elementary Teacher’s Guide:
- Creative Teaching Aids
- Bible Beginnings (Student Book)
- Make It, Take It (Craft Book)
- Storytime (Take-Home)
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
- Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Text and artwork are subject to copyright laws and may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without express written permission of David C Cook.
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
Note about digital licensing: The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher who will share this PDF, then order the multi-use version.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.