Echoes | Adult Teacher's Commentary | Fall 2018
Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Begins with devotional preparation for the teacher and provides Bible background material, suggested responses to study questions, and a variety of activities and stories relating Bible truths to adult life. Also points teachers to additional information in the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying. Provides usage information for all Creative Teaching Aids.
Need one per teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
- Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
- Bible Interaction: teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
- Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- A two-page spread called Highlights in Black History focuses on an African-American Christian who not only advanced African-Americans in some significant way but also showed personal Christian values to others
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (ISSL)
- Scriptures coordinate with the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
• The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.