Bible-in-Life | Upper Elementary Teacher's Guide | Spring 2019
Bible-in-Life for preteens challenges kids to see God throughout the week and apply His Word to their everyday life. Preteens build out their faith foundation through Bible study, Scripture memory and conversations about current events, friendships, peer pressure and family relationships—all with focus on real-life application.
This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word to your students. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching fourth and fifth graders, along with a variety of activities and thought-provoking questions to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. In addition, you’ll find meaningful activities for early arrivers and extra class time.
Bible-in-Life for upper elementary students comes with lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This spring upper elementary monthly themes are:
- Jesus is Our Friend and Savior
- Living a Godly Life
- Getting Along
- Genesis, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians, Philemon, James
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.