Bible-in-Life | Preschool Teacher's Guide | Spring 2018
|Guide Preschoolers to know God’s love and discover the truth of His Word!
In this quarterly guide you’ll find age-appropriate lessons that build on spiritual development to form a faith foundation for life. Lessons include background information on the Bible story, tips on understanding and teaching preschoolers, and weekly stories complete with review questions and activities. Every lesson uses multiple learning styles to reach all types of learners (music, kinesthetic, auditory, tactile, verbal expressive). In addition, you’ll find meaningful activities for early arrivers and extra class time.
Beginning with this September 2017 quarter, Bible-in-Life preschool comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This spring Preschool monthly themes are:
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
- Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.