Standard Lesson Spring PowerPoint®
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Supplement your lesson presentation with this downloadable PowerPoint® slide show.
Select the correct Lesson number in the drop down OR receive a zipped file with all the lessons for only $19.99 by selecting the Winter Lesson Bundle option. Lesson details are below:
- Winter Lesson Bundle - All Winter Lesson PowerPoints
- Week 1: Sunday, March 4 - The Lord Will Provide
- Week 2: Sunday, March 11 - There Is No God Like You
- Week 3: Sunday, March 18 - The People Gave Thanks To God
- Week 4: Sunday, March 25 - Keep My Statutes And Ordinances
- Week 5: Sunday, April 1 - He Has Risen
- Week 6: Sunday, April 8 - The Risen Lord Appears
- Week 7: Sunday, April 15 - Follow Me
- Week 8: Sunday, April 22 - The Lord God Almighty
- Week 9: Sunday, April 29 - Blessing, Glory, Honor Forever
- Week 10: Sunday, May 6 - Giving From A Generous Heart
- Week 11: Sunday, May 13 - Bringing Firstfruits
- Week 12: Sunday, May 20 - Remembering With Joy
- Week 13: Sunday, May 27 - Rejoicing In Restoration
Please note: This is a downloadable product, so no physical product will ship. Because you will have the file upon order completion, all download sales are final.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.