Bible-in-Life Middle School Teacher's Guide | Winter 2018-2019
Bible-in-Life for middle school offers young teens in grades 6 through 8 a Sunday school experience that supports them through this time of massive change-physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and socially. More advanced Bible studies, discussion questions, teacher devotionals, Bible background, and classroom tips give you all you need to teach with confidence.
Each week, middle school students focus on these four areas:
- Connecting with each other and with God's Word
- Studying God's Word together and finding key themes and takeaways
- Exploring key themes and takeaways through activities and crafts
- Responding to God's Word by applying it to life
This winter middle school monthly themes are:
- Jesus: His Birth
- Jesus: His Mission
- Jesus: His Miracles
- Matthew, Luke, John, Acts, Galatians, 2 Timothy, Hebrews, and Revelation
Frequently purchased with Middle School Teacher’s Guide:
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities to choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.