Bible-in-Life | Elementary Teacher's Guide | Fall 2018
Develop a faith foundation with your elementary students through Bible stories, Bible discoveries and a response time that helps kids apply the truth of God’s Word to their life today!
NEW BEGINNING FALL 2018!
Access to download a free Scripture Memory Video is now included with the purchase of your Teacher’s Guide. (Instructions found in your receipt). These songs are God’s Word set to music and motion that will inspire and equip young hearts with God’s Truth. Each quarter receive ONE FREE SONG with access to many more!
This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching second and third graders, along with a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson. In addition, Bible-in-Life for elementary students also comes with lesson videos that support monthly themes and show kids living out their faith in everyday moments.
This fall Elementary monthly themes are:
- The God Who Created You
- The God Who Corrects Us
- The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, 1 Samuel, Job, Psalms, Isaiah, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, Hebrews
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device