Bible-in-Life | Elementary Creative Teaching Aids | Fall 2018
Creative Teaching Aids provide all audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher’s Guide. An essential resource to equip teachers with the tools to make class time interesting and fun all while enhancing Bible study and life application. Each packet includes a variety of items such as posters, games, 3D models, and puzzles, along with an attendance chart, PraisePac CD, and more. CD includes three original worship songs that correlate with each unit, downloadable music charts, lyric sheets, and postcards. CD is reproducible so it can be shared with families. All Creative Teaching Aids are used in conjunction with the lessons.
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents