Bible-in-Life | Preschool Creative Teaching Aids | Spring 2019
Creative Teaching Aids provide all essential audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher’s Guide and enhance lessons.
This packet includes Bible-art posters and figures, puppets, a quarterly attendance chart, a music PraisePac CD-featuring three original worship songs that correlate with each of the three units per quarter-downloadable music charts, lyric sheets, and postcards. CD is reproducible so it can be shared with families. All Creative Teaching Aids are used in conjunction with the weekly lessons.
Print Only. Need one per class.
Frequently Purchased with the Preschool Creative Teaching Aids
- Teacher's Guide
- Make It, Take It (Craft Book)
- My Sunday Pictures
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
|Category:||Creative Teaching Aid|
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|
|Publication Date:||January 1, 2000|