Echoes | Early Elementary Storytime (In-class/Take-Home) | Fall 2018
Teachers can use this in-class/take-home paper to help Bible lessons thrive in students' hearts and hands. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and a family component for extending the Bible lesson at home during the week.
Need one per student.
This fall Early Elementary themes are:
• We Are Important to Jesus
• Jesus Helps Us
• God Made the World
Genesis, Psalm, Song of Songs, Amos, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Family Cover Wrap gives an overview of each lesson, provides the unit memory verse and one family activity related to the unit theme, and Spiritual Snippets-age-appropriate suggestions for developing spiritual disciplines in early elementary students
- Four-page leaflet: includes the Bible story, an in-class student activity used during Bible Review, a contemporary story related to the Bible Truth, and questions for discussion
- All new contemporary stories centered on the Bible Truth with an ethnically-diverse character universe
- Different contemporary story formats encourage early readers-rebus, storybook, and comic
- Faith in Action encourages discussion about the Bible story, contemporary story, and the Bible Truth and how each child can respond to that truth
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
|Category:||Take Home Papers|
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|