Echoes | Preschool Teacher's Commentary | Fall 2018
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Echoes provides preschoolers with a Sunday school experience that is alive with activity, creativity, and learning. Designed for 3 to 5 year olds, this age level encourages Bible memorization and invites children to respond to God through worship time. Thirteen easy-to-teach lessons guide teacher preparation and student application, both in class and at home through Welcome Time Activities, the four steps of Bible learning and application, and Extra Time activities. Understanding the Bible sections provide background information about the passage used. Teacher tips share insights about understanding preschoolers, with concrete suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Every lesson presents an interactive Bible story, review activities, and memory verse practice. Encourages children to remember the day's Bible truth during the week.
Need one per teacher.
This fall Preschool themes are:
• We Are Important to Jesus
• Jesus Helps Us
• God Made the World
Genesis, Psalms, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
- Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students sections share information on development at this age level with classroom tips to help the teacher incorporate into class-time
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions
- Bible Application: Bible Memory Verse Practice and Preschool Make-It/Take-It Craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: application step to help preschoolers take what they have learned into rest of the week at home, using a contemporary story from My Sunday Pictures, Plan for Response, and prayer
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
- The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-user edition.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|