Echoes | Upper Elementary Creative Teaching Aids | Fall 2018
This visual resource provides everything you need to reinforce Sunday school lessons for your students and give your class the variety that makes for effective learning. Includes a music CD. Designed for today's African-American church.
Audio and visual resources to go with the Teacher's Commentary. Enhances lessons with a variety of posters, games, 3D models, puzzles, a music CD, and more. CD also includes sheet music and postcards.
Need one per class.
This fall upper elementary themes are:
• The God Who Created Us
• The God Who Corrects Us
• The God Who Calls Us
Genesis, Psalm, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Romans, Ephesians, Philippians, Hebrews, Revelation
- Games, role-play cards, posters, and more
- CD with one song for each unit (stereo and instrumental)
- CD is reproducible for classroom use
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
|Category:||Creative Teaching Aid|
|Age Level:||Upper Elementary: Grades 4 & 5|