Gospel Light | Elementary GR 3-4 Teacher Guide | Spring Year D
Here's the key essential to prepare and teach Give Me Jesus! elementary grades 3 & 4. You'll deliver a great experience to your students because of the clear, concise layout and CD-ROM containing lesson extras (game cards, patterns, pictures and more!) included in every teacher guide. Each session has an easy-to-follow 1-2-3 plan for teaching: Get Thinking, Get God's Word, Get Talking. In addition, every lesson has a Big Idea (why the lesson will make a difference in kids' lives) and an Action Plan (helps the teacher focus on what kids can do in this session to apply the Big Idea to Life).
Every lesson includes teacher training tips and devotional.
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
- The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher, please order the multi-use edition.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multiuse use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
Order one per Teacher
Note: The printed edition previously included a CD-ROM with Lesson Extras to make your teaching experience even better. In place of the CD-ROM, page 3 of the guide now has an simple link to download the Lesson Extras to your computer.