A Practical Guide to Culture
This inspiring book—tackling topics such as gender identity, social media, and addiction—empowers parents and Christian leaders to lead kids through culture’s toughest challenges with clarity and confidence.
We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture.
About the Author
John Stonestreet is president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview, the cohost of BreakPoint, and the coauthor of several books. Brett Kunkle ismthe student impact director at Stand to Reason, with more than twenty-five years of experience working with junior high, high school, and college students. John and Brett are sought-after public speakers who address tens of thousands of students.
|Publication Date:||June 1, 2017|