Young Teen Teacher’s Convenience Kit contains 1 teacher book, 1 student book, 6 posters, reproducible master pages, one set of 13 issues of Encounter™—The Magazine and an enhanced CD-ROM (which...
Young Teen Teacher’s Convenience Kit contains 1 teacher book, 1 student book, 6 posters, reproducible master pages, one set of 13 issues of Encounter™—The Magazine and an enhanced CD-ROM (which includes 4 audio skits, 6 posters in digital format, 2 virtual student pages in Macromedia Flash® format, 6 QuickTime®video clips, and 13 Bible memory puzzles).
Order 1 per class.
This fall, teens will read about and discuss:
Living the Real Life
-Triumph Over Temptation
-Zip the Lip
-Get a New Boss
Satan, Angels, and Demons
-The Work of Angels
-The Results of Discontent
-How to Be Content
-Content, but Not Satisfied.
Every week, Encounter™ teen Sunday school curriculum challenges students with an engaging topical Bible study that helps them understand God, the Bible, doctrine, or a biblical worldview. Students experience lessons in ways that fit their learning styles—hands-on activities like drama, art, and games, as well as intellectually engaging small group discussions, research, and reporting.
Simple 4-step lessons with clear objectives and tips for incorporating video and music help make teaching easy. Teens explore what it means to encounter God in their everyday lives. Individual resources such as student books and Encounter™—the Magazine (take-home) remind students of Bible truths and help them apply those truths to their personal circumstances.
Each week’s lesson follows 4 easy steps:
- Setting the Stage—students define the week’s topic
- Searching the Word—students get into the Bible
- Making It Real—students learn how the topic applies to their world
- Living It Out—students apply the week’s topic to their personal lives
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed kit, which includes 1 copy of each physical product for this age level, shipped from our distribution center
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for one teacher at a single site.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyrights laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
Flash® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Used by permission. Quicktime® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Apple Computer, Inc. Used by permission.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Grades 7-9|