Bible-in-Life | Toddler/2 Starting Steps (Craft & Take Home) | Spring 2019
Starting Steps is a weekly children’s take-home publication that is your link into each child's home. Includes a short devotional for the busy parent, age-level tips, an amusing anecdote, and the interactive Bible story to be told over and over at home. Full color and beautifully illustrated.
Need one per child.
- Teachers Guide
- Creative Teaching Aids
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- ISBN: 9781589193888
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Bible-In-Life
- Type: Kids Crafts & Activities