Echoes Superintendent's Handbook - Fall
Unifying Lessons and Linking Church and Home
As a Christian Education director, superintendent, or pastor, you strive to achieve excellence in your Sunday school ministry. You recruit and train gifted, dedicated teachers. You select curriculum that helps students become "doers of the word, and not hearers only" (Jas. 1:22). Your goal is to help every student from preschool to adult "grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 3:18).
Echoes has chosen this unique course in our curriculum: We have selected age-appropriate Scriptures for each age level and have built appropriate lessons from those Scriptures for growth at all age levels. Then we unified these diverse lessons together with a quarterly Church and Home Theme. So, each class is age-appropriate, and all the classes revolve around the same Bible precept. This enables you, the Sunday school leader, to guide all your classes toward a common goal-age-appropriate, biblical discipleship.
This publication, the Echoes Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook, helps you do your best to accomplish your ministry goals. Some features of this Handbook:
- an easy-to-follow Church and Home theme
- a suggested order of service
- tips for lesson reviews
- teacher training materials
- tips for coordinating sermons with Sunday school lessons
With this Handbook you and your teachers will be able to better follow God's calling in your Christian education ministry!
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.