Echoes | Superintendent's Handbook | Fall 2018
Unifying Lessons and Linking Church and Home
As a Christian Education director, superintendent, or pastor, you strive to achieve excellence in your Sunday school ministry. You recruit and train gifted, dedicated teachers. You select curriculum that helps students become "doers of the word, and not hearers only" (Jas. 1:22). Your goal is to help every student from preschool to adult "grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 3:18).
Echoes has chosen this unique course in our curriculum: We have selected age-appropriate Scriptures for each age level and have built appropriate lessons from those Scriptures for growth at all age levels. Then we unified these diverse lessons together with a quarterly Church and Home Theme. So, each class is age-appropriate, and all the classes revolve around the same Bible precept. This enables you, the Sunday school leader, to guide all your classes toward a common goal-age-appropriate, biblical discipleship.
This publication, the Echoes Sunday School Superintendent's Handbook, helps you do your best to accomplish your ministry goals.
Some features of this Handbook:
- an easy-to-follow Church and Home theme
- a suggested order of service
- tips for lesson reviews
- teacher training materials
- tips for coordinating sermons with Sunday school lessons
With this Handbook you and your teachers will be able to better follow God's calling in your Christian education ministry!
Order the print edition and you'll get:
• The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order the PDF download edition and you'll get:
• The PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.