Bible-in-Life | Adult Understanding the Bible Leader's Guide | Spring 2019
This material provides an expositional verse-by-verse study of each book of the Bible, one book at a time, and applies the Scriptures to the complex issues adult students face. The teacher's guide offers practical ideas, exercises, and more.
Need one per teacher.
- Teacher preparation and guided lessons
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answers to the student questions
- Extra activities that tie into the lesson
- Maps, charts, and word studies.
This Spring themes are:
- Repairing a Damaged Relationship
- 2 Corinthians
- ISBN: 9781589196117
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Bible-In-Life
- Type: Teachers Guides