Bible-in-Life | Early Elementary Storytime Take-Home Papers | Spring 2019
Send home this four-page booklet to help Bible lessons thrive in students’ hearts and hands as they take Sunday’s lessons home. This resource serves as your link to each child's home. Each weekly paper presents the Bible story, a contemporary story, and suggests fun ways that families can reinforce the lesson all during the week.
Print only. Need one per child.
Frequently Purchased with the Early Elementary Storytime Take-Home Paper:
- Teacher's Guide
- Creative Teaching Aids
- Bible Beginnings (Student Book)
- Make it, Take it (Craft Book)
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- ISBN: 9781589193932
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Bible-In-Life
- Type: Kids Crafts & Activities