Echoes provides preschoolers with a Sunday school experience that is alive with activity, creativity, and...
Echoes provides preschoolers with a Sunday school experience that is alive with activity, creativity, and learning. Designed for 3 to 5 year olds, this age level encourages Bible memorization and invites children to respond to God through worship time. Thirteen easy-to-teach Sunday School lessons guide teacher preparation and student application, both in class and at home through Welcome Time Activities, the four steps of Bible learning and application, and Extra Time activities. Understanding the Bible sections provide background information about the passage used. Teacher tips share insights about understanding preschoolers, with concrete suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Every lesson presents an interactive Bible story, review activities, and memory verse practice. Encourages children to remember the day's Bible truth during the week.
(Need one per teacher.)
This Spring Preschool themes are:
- God's Special Son
- God's Wonderful World
- God Meets Our Needs
- Genesis, Exodus, Number, Deuteronomy, 1 Samuel, Psalms, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs, Matthew, Luke, John, Acts, Hebrews
- Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students sections share information on development at this age level with classroom tips to help the teacher incorporate into class-time
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions
- Bible Application: Bible Memory Verse Practice and Preschool Make-It/Take-It Craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: application step to help preschoolers take what they have learned into rest of the week at home, using a contemporary story from My Sunday Pictures, Plan for Response, and prayer
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
Frequently purchased with Echoes Preschool Teacher's Commentary:
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Echoes lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Echoes uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Echoes curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in a single zipped file that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multi-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Preschool: Ages 3, 4, 5|