Standard Lesson | SEEK® | Spring 2018
Updated and better than ever! Each issue of this 8-page magazine features inspirational articles, a daily Bible reading plan, and a devotion related to the lesson.
- Fresh design
- Devotion for today in various translations
- Longer feature articles
Order 1 set for every 5 students.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)
- ISBN: 9780784740163
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Standard Lesson
- Type: Take Home Magazines