Bible-in-Life Elementary Teacher's Guide - Fall
Develop a faith foundation with your elementary students through Bible stories, Bible discoveries and a response time that helps kids apply the truth of God’s Word to their life today!
This quarterly guide includes step-by-step instructions to help you prepare and teach God’s Word. All Bible-in-Life lessons are organized in an easy-to-use 4-step lesson path. Lessons are complete with Bible story background, tips for teaching second and third graders, along with a variety of activities to help your students learn and apply the Bible lesson.
Beginning with this September 2017 quarter, Bible-in-Life for elementary students comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide.
Need one Teacher’s Guide per class or teacher.
This fall Elementary monthly themes are:
- Good and Bad Choices
- Taking a Stand for God
- Following Wisdom
Lessons for today. Faith for a lifetime. With a comprehensive catalog of flexible materials, Bible-in-Life lets you build a children’s ministry program that fits your budget and your church. Because every day is different, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
- The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.