Elementary Teacher Guide Grades 3 & 4 - Fall Year C
Preparing to teach Give Me Jesus! Grades 3 & 4 is a great experience because of the new easier to use size, clear and concise layout and CD-ROM with lesson extras (game cards, patterns, pictures and more!) included in every teacher guide. Each session has an easy-to-follow 1-2-4 plan for teaching: Get Thinking, Get God's Word, Get Talking. In addition, every lesson has a Big Idea (why the lesson will make a difference in kids' lives) and an Action Plan (helps the teacher focus on what kids can do in this session to apply the Big Idea to Life)
Order the printed edition and you'll get:
• 6" x 9" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either digital download edition and you'll get:
• The entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device
• All of the teacher guide lessons in individual PDF files—makes it easy to email to volunteers each week!
Note about digital licensing: The single-use edition is for use by one teacher. If you have more than one teacher who will share this book, then order the multi-use version.
Order one per teacher
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.