Wesley Elementary Teacher's Guide - Fall
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and teach. Age-level tips help teachers understand second and third graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. Follows the natural four-step learning cycle (motivational lesson starters, engaging Bible stories with review activities, memory verse practice, fun student activities, and real-life applications) to help teachers reach every child the way God made them. Understanding the Bible sections provide interesting information about each Scripture passage. All lessons include a devotional to encourage and challenge the teacher.
Need one per class or teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for class
- Easy four-step lesson:
- Bible Readiness (includes Tie to the Bible)
- Bible Study (includes Bible Story, Bible Review, and Memory Verse Practice)
- Bible Activity Choices
- Bible Response (includes a prayer or worship time)
- Full of helpful teacher tips
- Variety of options to fit class needs
- Quarterly supply list
- Link to Last Week provides opportunities to check on application and for the teacher to support and encourage students