Equipping teens to grow, learn, and serve as disciples of Jesus.
Teens need to experience God actively, firsthand—in a way that relates to their lifestyle and how they communicate. Encounter brings teens the message of the Bible and relates spiritual truths to the world around them.
Every week, Encounter challenges students with an engaging Bible study that helps them understand God, the Bible, doctrine, or a biblical worldview. Your students experience lessons in ways that fit their learning styles.
Age levels include:
- Young Teen
- High School
What makes Encounter unique?
- Students are challenged with an engaging Bible study that helps them understand God, the Bible, or a biblical worldview
- Lessons fit multiple learning styles
- Packed with resources—visual aids, games, student activities, and discussion
- Simple 4-step plan for each lesson—setting the stage, searching the Word, making it real, and living it out
- Multiple activity options to choose from within each step, along with the materials and time it takes to complete the activity
- Flexibility to be 45-90 minutes
- Suggested teacher script is provided in every lesson for easy prep
- Teens interact with Scripture and relate it to everyday life
- Free extras available online at EncounterFace2Face.com