A strong foundation for a strong church.
About Scripture Press
Scripture Press builds a solid foundation based on Scripture and a goal for dedicated discipleship. Scripture Press curriculum is designed to help students understand and grow in the knowledge of God's Word.
Features include conservative theology and doctrine, 3-step lesson plan, dual translation NIV/KJV (two year old through High School) and choice of translation for adult NIV or KJV.
What makes Scripture Press distinct?
- Builds a solid faith foundation with a high view of Scripture (verbal,plenary inspiration, inerrant, authoritative)
- Equips teacher for success through Bible background, devotions, and tips,with additional training and resources online
- Bible skills build deeper at each age level with thought-provoking questions
- Moderate dispensational emphasis
- Pre-millennial, but no single view on time of the rapture
- Encourages students of all ages to be learners of God’s Word and be mission-minded
- Easy-to-use 3-step lessons