A Parents' Guide to Teens & LGBT+ | Axis Parent's Guide
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
OverviewCheck out this guide for help with all of these questions around this sensitive topic:
- What does LGBTQQIAAP mean?
- How is it all affecting my kids?
- How can I talk to my teen about it?
- What does the Bible say about it all?
- How can I love others while sticking firmly to the truth of God's Word?
- What do my Gen Z kids think LGBT+ is?
Parent Guides are your one-stop shop for biblical guidance on teen culture, trends, and struggles. In 15 pages or fewer, each guide tackles issues your teens are facing right now—things like doubts, the latest apps and video games, mental health, technological pitfalls, and more. Using Scripture as their backbone, these Parent Guides offer compassionate insight to teens’ world, thoughts, and feelings, as well as discussion questions and practical advice for impactful discipleship.