Bible-in-Life Elementary Digital Bundle | Winter 2017-2018
OverviewBuilding faith for all of life’s moments.
Bible-in-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity and motivates students toward life application - at every stage, every day, year after year. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life lessons use real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
All ages levels of Bible-in-Life Kids curriculum feature:
- Easy teacher prep along teaching insights and weekly lesson tips
- Original songs that follow each unit theme –3 themes and songs per quarter
- A variety of activities choose from in every lesson
- Creative Teaching Aids packed with posters, games Bible characters and more
- Weekly take-home resources for kids and parents
- Elementary Digital Bundle
Bible-in-Life for elementary children (second and third grade) is designed to give kids an experience that matches their growing capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word. Lessons recognize their increased independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills. Scripture memorization is encouraged along with basic Bible study skills they discover along the way.
This fall Elementary monthly themes are:
- Good and Bad Choices
- Taking a Stand for God
- Following Wisdom
The elementary Discovery Pack craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per student.
Digital Bundle Features:
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Quarterly Bible Overview Chart helps children see where the Bible passage fits into God's Word
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their elementary schoolers
- Beginning with this September 2017 quarter, Bible-in-Life (Preschool – Upper Elementary) comes with NEW lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide within the digital bundle.