Bible-in-Life Elementary Digital Bundle | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
Building faith for all of life’s moments.
Bible-in-Life for elementary children (second and third grade) is designed to give kids an experience that matches their growing capacity to more deeply grasp the love of God and the meaning and application of the truths within His Word. Lessons recognize their increased independence and responsibility, rapidly increasing vocabulary and memorization ability, increased writing and drawing skills. Scripture memorization is encouraged along with basic Bible study skills they discover along the way.
Bible-in-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity and motivates students toward life application - at every stage, every day, year after year. From vibrant graphics to fresh content, Bible-in-Life uses real-world applications to reveal God’s Word in everyday moments.
Guiding Verse: "Faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ." -Romans 10:17
Digital bundle includes Teacher's Guide (roadmap for teaching each lesson), Bible Discoveries (for getting into God's Word during class), Friends (a take-home resource to use during the week), and Creative Teaching Aid (songs, posters, games, puzzles, and more).
The elementary Discovery Pack craft books are ONLY available in print. Please order separately, one per student.
Digital Bundle Features:
- Easy-to-teach lessons with helpful tips for teachers
- Bible memory verse for each unit
- Quarterly Bible Overview Chart helps children see where the Bible passage fits into God's Word
- Full of interaction, engaging activities, and discussions
- 3-year scope and sequence with 3 unit themes per quarter
- Original songs that follow each unit theme
- Easy to share with staff, volunteers, and families
- Digital take-home resources for parents to use with their elementary schoolers
- Lesson videos that support monthly themes and show children living out their faith in everyday moments. This resource is new to Bible-in-Life and serves as a great tool for class time. Access information is provided in the Teacher’s Guide within the digital bundle.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.