Standard Lesson Quarterly | Seek® | Fall 2018
Updated and better than ever! Each issue of this 8-page magazine features inspirational articles, a daily Bible reading plan, and a devotion related to the lesson.
- Fresh design
- Devotion for today in various translations
- Longer feature articles
Order 1 set for every 5 students.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2018-2019 students will explore:
- God's World and God's People (Genesis)
- Our Love for God (Exodus, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Psalms, Matthew, Luke, Epistles)
- Discipleship and Mission (Matthew, Luke, Acts, Romans)
- Covenant in God (Ruth, 1 Samuel, Matthew, Mark, Ephesians, Colossians, Hebrews)
NIV® is a trademark registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission.