Tightropes and Teeter-Totters
Women have a pattern: fail, try to recover, repeat. Tightropes and Teeter-Totters offers a simple way to change this pattern and find a balanced life of joy and
Lisa Pennington knows how to get up after losing her balance, even with a full house, a not-so-full bank account, and never enough energy. In her latest book, she offers readers:
- Strategies for finding balance in marriage, motherhood, and bad moods
- Playful yet biblically based tips for turning hard days around
- Inspiration for shaping obstacles into opportunities
- Ways to respond to irritations with gratitude
- Enthusiastic encouragement for living out God’s purpose.
Publication Date: February 1, 2017
About the Author
Lisa Pennington is a homeschooling mom of nine who shares her life—one laundry load at a time—on her blog, The Pennington Point. She is a sought-after speaker at conferences and women’s groups and is the author of Mama Needs a Do-Over. Lisa and her family live near San Antonio.