TruWonder Pre-K Large Group/Small Group (Less than 50 Students) | Winter 2018-2019
All David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement ("EULA") and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed.
TruWonder Large Group / Small Group Edition encourages children to experience the awesome wonder of God. Children will get to know Chloe and her friends as they all explore the Bible and who God is together. The Wardrobe of Wonder reveals clues to The Big God Story and creates anticipation in children.
Developmentally rich activities encourage children to participate together and build traditions. TruWonder creates opportunities for creative worship response in every lesson.
Like all Tru lessons, TruWonder begins in the home with the HomeFront Weekly. Families are equipped to be the primary nurturers of their children’s faith through time together in God’s Word, prayer, and blessing. Children will come into a TruWonder classroom ready to continue conversations about God and His big Story that began at home.
As a large group/small group program, this edition of TruWonder starts in small groups, moves to large group for storytelling, then returns to small groups for discussion, worship response, and closes with a blessing.
Components of a TruWonder Lesson:
- Explore: Children engage in exploration stations designed to pique their curiosity about the day’s portion of The Big God Story.
- Discover: Children learn about God and His Word through fun, interactive storytelling.
- Respond: Children reflect on what the Holy Spirit is teaching them and respond to God through interactive response stations creative activities and games.
- Bless: Children receive a blessing from their leaders and sometimes each other at the close of the time together. A blessing can be a prayer of commission, a portion of Scripture, or words to encourage and guide.
TruWonder is a digital curriculum with a 3-year scope and sequence. Each year is chronological.
Age Level: Pre-K
TruWonder Quarterly Bundle includes:
- Quarterly Leaders Guides–13 lessons provided in both PDF and customizable Word doc formats
- Resource Pak
- Remember Verse cards, images
- What’s It images
- Storytelling Videos (3 per quarter)
- Storytelling Images
- Sound effects
- Discussion Questions
- Intro images and videos
- Wonder Question Coloring Pages
- Supplemental Activities: Game cards, Templates, Storytelling character masks, Response pieces
- Remember & Celebrate lessons: Images, videos, games, sound effects, discussion questions
- Small Group Enhancements (pictures, discussion questions, and timeline)
- HomeFront Weekly for each lesson
WorshipPaks for Tru available here.
The download edition for 50 students or less, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 50 students at a single site.
This product license is good for 13 months. After 13 months, you must purchase another license. Notes about product download licensing:
Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.