13 Very Bad Days and How God Fixed Them
OverviewHelp kids discover the faith-building, life-changing truths tucked into 13 stories of people who had very bad days and how God fixed them. They will see God’s power at work in the lives of Noah, Daniel, Mary, Lazarus, Stephen, and others. And along the way, kids will discover that the same God of long ago watches over them—and can fix their bad days too!
Each session focuses on one key Bible truth. Kids will discover, think about, talk about, pray about, and apply what they learn. You’ll drive that point home through Bible exploration, fun discussions, giggle-worthy games, and oh-wow activities that engage kids in multiple ways.
Just add an adult or teenage leader to these easy-to-lead sessions to keep kids engaged, entertained, and growing in their faith. Each session is …
- Flexible—sessions work for a couple kids, a dozen, kids, or more
- Multi-aged—suitable for all elementary kids
- Low-prep—using easy-to-find supplies
- 45 minutes of fun—with time stretchers to fill an hour
- Relational—children grow close to Jesus and each other
- Engaging—even easily distracted kids participate, learn, and grow
- ISBN: 9780784721223
- SKU: 078472122X
- Vendor: Standard Publishing
Check out all the great titles in this series.