HeartShaper Sunday School Curriculum
A heart that is shaped. A life that is changed.
Designed to help toddlers through preteens discover God through His Word—HeartShaper Children’s Curriculum takes kids on a journey through the Bible like no other. By the time kids reach 6th grade, they’ve gone through the Bible 5 times!
No matter where your students go or what they do, the lessons you’ve taught them in Sunday school will be with them for a lifetime. Come along on the journey—shape hearts and change lives!
Age levels include:
- Toddlers & 2s
- Pre-K & K
- Early Elementary
- Middle Elementary
What makes HeartShaper unique?
- Built on age-appropriate spiritual development principles for toddlers—preteens
- Integrates Bible skills into each lesson, building on each other from one age level to the next
- Kids learn how to explore God’s Word and the direction it gives them
- Teaches more than just values—kids dig into questions, such as “What does this teach me about God?” and “Why is this story important to me?”
- Provides more than just fun and entertainment—kids open their Bibles, participate in interactive Bible learning, and grow spiritually
- 2+ hours of correlated curriculum for all 3 early childhood levels
- With 1 focus per lesson, our unique Quick Steps™, and our many teacher resources, teaching is easy—and learning is fun
- Doesn’t stop with head knowledge—kids discover how Scripture applies to their lives
- Offers family connections to extend the learning beyond the classroom
- Individual/group service project ideas—helping kids live out the lessons they’ve learned
- FREE extras available online and in our newsletter at HeartShaper.com
- Special Needs Friendly symbols in each lesson highlight activities that will work well with all kids
- View the current Scope & Sequence
- Learn about the HeartShaper Bible Skills Plan
- View the HeartShaper Spiritual Growth Chart
- Get order forms for Spring 2023 | Summer 2023
- Try HeartShaper curriculum with Free Sample Lessons
- Learn even more about HeartShaper
- Get answers to your questions from a Friendly Ministry Consultant