TruStory | Grades 1-5 Large Group/Small Group Quarterly Kit | Fall 2022
Digital Download Only
Because Elementary age children engage through stories, TruStory invites kids to discover more about The Big God Story. They will be able to see more about who God is, what...
Because Elementary age children engage through stories, TruStory invites kids to discover more about The Big God Story. They will be able to see more about who God is, what He is doing through His Word, and how they can be part of His big story.
TruStory uses a variety of teaching styles to help children build upon what they know about the world around them to discover more about who God made them to be and what He has for His people. In TruStory, children learn how to open God’s Word and respond to Him on their own through worship and personal reflection.
TruStory begins in the home with the HomeFront Weekly. Families are equipped to be the primary nurturers of their children’s faith through time together in God’s Word, prayer, and blessing. Children will come into a TruStory classroom ready to continue conversations about God that began at home.
As a large group/small group program, this edition of TruStory starts in small groups, moves to large group for storytelling, then returns to small groups for discussion, worship response, and closes with a blessing.
Components of TruStory Large Group/Small Group Lesson:
- Explore: Children engage in fun, creative activities designed to pique their curiosity about the day’s portion of The Big God Story.
- Discover: Children participate in discovering God’s word through Scripture memorization, creative storytelling, and worship as a form of response.
- Respond: Children respond to what the Holy Spirit is teaching them as they reflect on the day’s portion of The Big God Story and express their worship to God individually or together.
- Bless: Children receive a blessing from their leaders and sometimes one another. A blessing can be a prayer of commission, a portion of Scripture, or words to encourage and guide.
TruStory is a digital curriculum with a 3-year scope and sequence. Each year is chronological.
Age Level: 1st – 5th Grade
TruStory Quarterly Bundle includes:
- Quarterly Leaders Guides–13 lessons provided in both PDF and customizable Word doc formats
- Resource Pak
- Remember Verse cards, images, and animation
- Storytelling Videos (3 per quarter)
- Connect Question images
- Storytelling Images
- Timeline images and animation
- Sound effects
- Discussion Questions
- Supplemental Activities: Game templates, Verse cards, Response cutouts, Printed signs
- Remember & Celebrate lessons: ZONK! Question and Answer images, Campfire video
- Small Group Enhancements
- HomeFront Weekly for each lesson
WorshipPaks for Tru available here.
Order the download edition, and you'll get access to one of the following for 12 months:
- The download edition for up to 50 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 50 students at a single site.
- The download edition for up to 100 students, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for up to 100 students at a single site.
This product license is good for 12 months. After 12 months, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Preschool - 5th Grade|