Standard Lesson | KJV Bible Teacher | Spring 2018
Bible lessons are easy to prepare and include lecture, discussion, and activities for an effective lesson. Each lesson features background, Scripture exposition, pronunciation guides, illustrations, learning activities, and more! Available in regular and large print.
Order 1 per teacher.
Standard Lesson Quarterly® is a richly resourced adult curriculum based on the International Sunday School Lessons (ISSL)/Uniform Series. Reliable Scripture exposition, culturally relevant examples, and timely discussion questions engage students and give the Bible lesson meaning in their everyday lives. Using the KJV as a basis for study, students survey the Bible in a six year cycle.
2017-2018 students will explore:
- Covenant with God (Pentateuch, 1 & 2 Samuel, Nehemiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, 1 Corinthians, Hebrews)
- Faith in Action (Daniel, Matthew, Acts, Ephesians, 1 Timothy, James)
- Acknowledging God (Pentateuch, 2 Chronicles, Psalms, Luke, John, 2 Corinthians, Hebrews, Revelation)
- Justice in the New Testament (Matthew, Luke, Romans, 2 Corinthians, Colossians)
- ISBN: 9780784779736
- Quarter: Spring (March, April, May)
- Vendor: Encounter
- Type: Teachers Guides