The Baby Beginnings Nursery Kit will equip and inspire leaders, caregivers, and parents to help little ones take first steps in learning about God. Dr. Elmer Towns once said "The nursery is the handshake of the church." In other words, if your church wants to attract young families, develop a vibrant nursery program! This program will help you do just that.
Baby Beginnings is a two-year program with monthly themes that is:
- Easy to understand and use
- Perfect for training confident volunteers
- Relationship-building with young parents and their families
- Two reproducible teacher's guides with CD-ROMs (0-18 months and 18-36 months)
- Nursery Smart Pages (with current safety tips) to help you organize a quality nursery. DVD of training video and resource materials for volunteer training
- Poster Pack with 12 photo posters and 12 Bible story posters
- Two sets of Bible story picture cards (12 cards per set).
- Reproducible I Love to Sing! CD with 42 short, singable songs (great freebie gift for new parents!)