Bible-in-Life/Reformation Press | High School BLUEPRINT | Summer 2019
This quarterly magazine is the student component for your high school curriculum. Featuring the weekly Bible studies, articles for the Bible lesson, and "daily faith" devotionals for high school students to engage their faith throughout the week. Also includes quizzes and fun pieces filled with relevant topics and intense graphic appeal. Contains essential teaching tools to go with the Teacher's Commentary It's a perfect resource to initiate discussions between teens and parents, or teens and their friends, as well as for facilitating in-class study.
Need one per student plus extras for the classroom.
- Thirteen Bible Study Lessons
- Thirteen weeks of Daily Faith Devotionals
- Three to five feature length articles, written by education experts
- Packed with fun stuff-charts, quizzes, trivia, humor, time slices, inspirational quotes, etc.
- Great discussion starter for peer discussions and beyond
|Age Level:||High School: Grades 9-12|