Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's...
Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith.
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities and walk through a four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information.
Need one per teacher.
This summer Early Elementary themes are:
- God Takes Care of Us
- Genesis, Exodus
- God Wants Us to Care for Others
- Genesis, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings
- Jesus Cares for Everyone
- Mark, Luke, John
Additional Resources for Echoes Early Elementary Sunday School Lessons:
About Echoes Sunday School Curriculum
Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class Understanding Your Students sections share information on development at this age level with classroom tips to help the teacher incorporate into class-time
Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the
- Bible story Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions
- Bible Application: Bible Memory Verse Practice and Preschool Make-It/Take-It Craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: application step to help preschoolers take what they have learned into rest of the week at home, using a contemporary story from My Sunday Pictures, Plan for Response, and prayer Quarterly supply list Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
Order the print edition and you'll get:
- The printed kit, which includes 1 copy of each physical product for this age level, shipped from our distribution center
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for one teacher at a single site.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site for 6 months. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multiuse download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site for 6 months.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|