Echoes | EARLY ELEMENTARY Teacher's Commentary | Summer 2018
Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith.
Each of the 13 lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities, and walk through a four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information.
Need one per teacher.
This summer Early Elementary themes are:
God Loves Us
We Love God
We Love Others
Genesis, 1 & 2 Kings, Psalms, Jonah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Acts, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians
- Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students section shares on age level and offers classroom tips the teacher can incorporate
Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions and activity to present and review the Bible passage
- Bible Application: incorporates Bible Memory Verse Practice and a craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: an application step to help kindergartners and first graders take what they have learned into the rest of the week at home Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time Link to Last Week helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
Digital Download Format: This edition is a single zipped PDF that includes the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe ¨Reader¨ to open the files.
Order the printed edition and you'll get: 8 3/8" x 10 7/8" printed book shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition and you'll get the entire book in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device