Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's...
Echoes provides African-American children in kindergarten and first grade with a Sunday school experience that is vibrant and new, filled with activities that open their hearts and minds to God's Word and the love of Jesus as they form a foundation of faith. Each of the 13 Sunday School lessons contains step-by-step instructions to help prepare and teach. Tips help teachers understand kindergartners and first graders, with helpful suggestions for enhancing their Sunday school experience. The lessons guide pre-session and post-session activities, and walk through a four-step lesson plan. Bible background articles provide further interesting information.
Need one per teacher.
- Understanding the Bible section helps the teacher prepare for the class
- Understanding Your Students section shares on age level and offers classroom tips the teacher can incorporate
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Life Need: an activity and a time of sharing to help kids actively participate in the classroom, build relationships with each other and the teacher, and prepare for the Bible story
- Bible Learning: includes the Bible Story and Bible Story Review questions and activity to present and review the Bible passage
- Bible Application: incorporates Bible Memory Verse Practice and a craft that reinforces the Bible story and how it applies to the student
- Life Response: an application step to help kindergartners and first graders take what they have learned into the rest of the week at home
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
Additional resources for Echoes Early Elementary Sunday School lessons:
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed book (8 3/8" x 10 7/8") shipped from our distribution center
Order either PDF download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The Teacher Guide PDF Edition in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The single-use download edition is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi-use use edition.
The multi-use download edition is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|