Upgraded Bible stories and review activities, combined with teacher devotionals and age level tips give you the perfect tool to bring God's Word to your Early Elementary students. Specially designed...
Upgraded Bible stories and review activities, combined with teacher devotionals and age level tips give you the perfect tool to bring God's Word to your Early Elementary students. Specially designed for churches of the holiness tradition.
Order one per teacher.
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare for the class
- Teacher Tips share helpful information on understanding kindergartners and first graders
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
- Bible Readiness: activity and sharing time to help early elementary students use previous knowledge to connect to the Bible story
- Bible Story: includes the Bible Story, Bible Story Review Activity and Questions, and Bible Memory Verse
- Bible Activity Choices: three activities to help early elementary students explore what they have learned in the Bible story
- Bible Response: application step to help kindergarteners and first graders take what they have learned into the week at home
- Quarterly supply list
- Ideas for early arrivers and when you have extra time
- Link to Last Week section helps the teacher discuss with students how they applied the lesson throughout the week at home, and support and encourage them
About Wesley Sunday School Curriculum
Distinctively Holiness In Name, Content, and Spirit
Wesley curriculum is the choice of growing Sunday schools that value the holiness doctrinal distinctives and the mission to evangelize and disciple generations for Christ!
Every teacher’s guide includes “Building Teacher”, a special insert that provides teachers with a variety of articles on classroom ideas, heroes of the faith, and FAQ’s of Wesleyan theology for children and teens.
Ensuring solid doctrinal curriculum is of utmost importance to us. That's why we have established the Wesleyan Theological Editors Board that includes writers and editors from the Free Methodist, Church of the Nazarene, and The Wesleyan Church holiness denominations.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
|Age Level:||Early Elementary: Grades K & 1|