Teach a class of ten or fewer? Then the Elementary Classroom Kit for grades 1 & 2 is for you! You'll love the teaching materials for the class and a bonus page...
Teach a class of ten or fewer? Then the Elementary Classroom Kit for grades 1 & 2 is for you! You'll love the teaching materials for the class and a bonus page of fun family stuff to take home each week! Full of fresh, engaging ways to help younger elementary kids understand Bible truth and apply it to their lives, right here, right now!
Look at these features:
- Kit contains enough material for one teacher and ten kids
- Engaging for kids with fun activities that help them think and talk about the Bible
- Kids will create and play while learning ways live out Bible truth
- Bible Teaching Posters provide an awesome visual to discuss with every story
- The Get Going! Worship CD (included) is reproducible—be the music hero! Make a copy for each kid—and yes, the CD IS reproducible!
And here's what you get in the kit:
- Teacher guide (Includes download code for Lesson Extras resources)
- Family Fridge Fun Takes Home (two packs, enough for 10 kids)
- Kid Talk Cards student discussion guides (two packs, enough for 10 kids)
- Bible Teaching Poster Pack
- Get Going! Worship CD—REPRODUCIBLE!
Scope & Sequence for Summer B:
- Theme: God's Care in Tough Times
- Bible Passages: Genesis, John, Acts
- Bible Stories: Living what you believe
Order one per classroom.
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
- The printed boxed kit shipped from our distribution center
Order either digital download edition, and you'll get access to the following for 6 months:
- The bundle/kit in a single zipped file that includes the entire bundle/kit in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files.
This product license is good for 6 months. After 6 months, you must purchase another license.
The 1-class download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is limited to use for 1 teacher at a single site. If you have more than 1 teacher, please order the multi use edition.
The multi-class download edition, which includes digital files of each product for this age level, is for multiple teachers at a single site.
Notes about product download licensing:
This David C Cook digital product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) found here and any additional terms or restrictions that may accompany the product. Digital products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.