Disciplemakers #3 Loving the World
Disciplemakers Volume 3 Loving the World provides 13 lessons for large-group/ small-group exploring compassionate service, missions and outreach to the lost.
Loving the World is divided into three units:
- Unit 1: Service—Kids explore how they are designed to serve, why they need to serve others, and how to serve others with the right heart.
- Unit 2: Evangelism—Kids learn how they can live out the Great Commission through their words and actions.
- Unit 3: Missions—Kids explore what it means to take the power of God and the love of Jesus to those who don’t know God.
Loving the World includes:
A REPRODUCIBLE Leader’s Guide with 13 large group lessons including energetic praise and worship time, solid Bible teaching, fun games, engaging object lessons, scripture memory verse activities, Today’s Life Story application time and more.
A REPRODUCIBLE God Encounters small group lesson manual including the Jesus Factor, relationship building and life application activities.
Leader Resources containing all 13 REPRODUCIBLE lessons and God Encounters, PowerPoint slides, planning tools, certificates and rewards.
Take Home Challenges that have REPRODUCIBLE pages for each child to take home that help them remember to live what they have learned.
Order the print edition, and you'll get:
The printed books and CD/DVD's in one box, shipped from our distribution center
Order the digital edition, and you'll get access to the following:
A single zipped file that includes the entire contents in PDF format making it easy to use on any digital device. You'll need Adobe® Reader® to open the files. This product license is only valid while you maintain the file. If you lose or delete the file, you must purchase another license.
Notes about product download licensing:
- Each downloaded file is intended to be used for printing classroom copies and use on a single computer or your teacher’s mobile devices only. The product’s text and artwork may not be extracted and/or reused in other materials without the express written permission of David C Cook.
- The product is protected by copyright laws and is intended for non-commercial classroom use only. Your use is subject to the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) that accompanies the product files. Additional restrictions may apply.
- This is a downloadable product—no physical product will ship. Downloadable products cannot be returned, sold, or relicensed. See the EULA for additional terms related to replacement files.
|Category:||Kit or Set of products|
|Age Level:||Ages 6 to 12 Years|